Is my money safe with BBet?
BBet is licensed by Racing NSW and regulated by the Canterbury Park Racecourse, King Street Canterbury NSW 2193. BBet is also a member of the NSW Bookmaker’s Co-Operative which is an association that guarantees payment of all winning bets placed with their members. In accordance with the Bookmaker Sports Betting Rules contained in the Racing Administration Act (NSW) 1998, and as administered by the Canterbury Park Racecourse, King Street Canterbury NSW 2193, BBet properly records all betting transactions. BBet also maintains an off-site hosting facility for secure and continuous recording and retrieval of data involved in internet betting transactions.
How do I verify my account?
If you are unable to verify with the Green ID link in your account, please send in all three (3) of the points below in a single email to email@example.com
- Picture of front and back of current Drivers Licence/Photo ID card or Passport
- Bill or bank statement with your name on it less than 3 months old confirming registered address
- Picture of the front of credit/debit card if used for deposit.
Or if you prefer to send via mail, the above documents will need to be certified and included with your account details and posted to; PO Box 4027, Oatley West NSW, 2223
When are withdrawals processed?
Withdrawal cut off is midnight and they are batch sent to the bank for processing the following business day.
Currently you can make instant deposits with card via Webdosh and bank transfer via Poli. You can deposit into our bank account, this process can take up to 72 hours to process into your account. Bpay is also an option and this can take up to 5 business days to process into your account. If youmake a bank deposit or Bpay payment you will have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your account details, the amount you deposited and the reference you used at time of deposit.
All deposits are subject to be turned over once at any odds to meet AML deposits that receive bonus are subject to different turnover requirements.
Best form of contact is emailing email@example.com
Between 11am to 5pm Monday to Friday, not including public holidays, you can get in touch with one of our friendly customer service members on 1300 MY BBET (1300 692 238). Voice messages on this number are not monitored.
How can I pay for my bets?
Funds must be deposited to your BBet account before you can place a bet. There are several methods of payment.
- CREDIT CARD – To pay by credit card, click the “Deposit” button on the menu bar and then click ‘Credit Card Deposit’. Once you have made a credit card deposit, there is no need to re-enter your details for future deposits, unless your card expires. If you use more than one card to deposit, all cards will appear in a drop-down menu on the same page and you simply need to choose which card you wish to use and enter the security CCV number. BBet does not charge any credit card fees.
- CHEQUES – We will also accept personal, company and bank cheques, money orders or overseas drafts (In Australian Dollars) subject to normal clearance requirements.
- FUNDS TRANSFERS – You can pay by EFT (Electronic funds transfer). You need to do this by using your banks website. After depositing please click the “Deposit” button on the menu bar and under the “EFT Notification” Tab, advise us of your deposit. Please include your UserID number as a reference on any bank transfer.
- BPAY – Facilities are available for BPAY transactions and BBet’s Biller Code is 189498. You can find your BPAY reference number when you click the “Deposit Button” and select the BPAY Tab. As seen above you need to notify us of this payment.
- POLI – Facilities are available for members to make deposits via Poli. To access this select the “Deposit Button” and activate the POLI Tab.
- CASH – Currency may be deposited to the BBet Bank Account at any Westpac branch. In this case you will need to notify Westpac of the BBet Bank Account Number which is available when you click the “Deposit Button” and select the EFT notification TAB. This is only available once you have logged into your BBet Account. Please inform the Westpac office to include your UserID number against the cash deposit.
How do I get paid?
Credit card clients must return the equal amount of their credit card deposits previously paid into their BBet Account back to the same credit card, however, they may elect to have winnings surplus to those credit card deposits lodged to their own bank accounts.
What happens if one of the horses I back is scratched?
If you have backed a runner for a Win, Place or Each-Way prior to the final acceptance time, your bet is lost. If the bet was placed after final acceptance time your bet will be refunded but deductions may be applied to remaining live bets. If you have backed a scratching in a double, your money is lost if the bet was placed prior to both legs being at final acceptance stage. If the bet was placed after both legs were at final acceptance stage then your stake will be wagered on the remaining live leg, but deductions may be applied to remaining live doubles. Similar rules apply to Multis.
What sporting events can I bet on?
The selection of sporting events (and the forms of betting applicable) upon which BBet offers markets, is limited to any or all of those events prescribed by the Canterbury Park Racecourse, King Street Canyerbury NSW 2193. Sections 18 and 20 of the Racing Administration Act 1998 define the approved events and forms of betting. Members can view the OLGR’s Schedule of Sports Betting Events, Applicable Forms of Betting and a Glossary of Terms by going to rules. BBet Rules of Betting can be accessed by clicking on the “Rules” Site Link at the foot of the BBet home page.
What hours do you operate?
BBet provides members with a courteous 24 hours, 7 days a week service both over the Internet at www.bbet.com.au and the telephone Monday to Friday 11am – 5pm AEST on 1300 692 238.
Where are you located?
As NSW law requires that we must accept bets on a licensed racecourse only, we have established an office at the Canterbury Park Racecourse, King Street Canterbury NSW 2193. Unfortunately as our building is not classified as a betting auditorium by the NSW government we cannot accept bets face-to-face (they must be placed via the internet).
Forgotten your password or ID?
If you have forgotten your password, you can simply click on the Forgotten Password link under the login box and follow the steps to retrieve your password which will in turn be sent to your nominated email address. If you have forgotten your ID number as well, you will need to contact BBet and satisfy certain security measures before we can supply your number. Email us or call us on 1300 692 238 if you require assistance in retrieving your lost details.
Can I change my password or other personal or credit card details?
If you wish to change your password you will need to contact BBet and satisfy certain security measures before the changes are activated and the relevant account can be accessed. For changes to any personal details, once logged on, you can click on “Edit Account” under the “My Account” menu. Any changes are recorded by BBet prior to acceptance. Any changes to credit card details can be completed by going clicking the “Deposit” button on the toolbar, then selecting ‘Credit Card Deposit’, recording the new card details and submitting the changes.
Why won’t the system allow me to bet after I have logged in?
If the system allows you to log in, but asks you to log in again when you attempt to place bets, it is probable that your computer does not ‘allow cookies’. You must allow cookies in your browser to use the BBet site.
Are my personal and transaction history details secure?
BBet takes all reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We only collect personal information for the purposes of identifying you for your own security, and maintaining your account. We will not disclose any personal information about you without your consent unless such disclosure:
- Is required by law,
- Is necessary to provide you with a service you requested,
- Is necessary to comply with a judicial process or law enforcement agency,
- Is necessary to protect the rights and property of BBet, this website or its users,
- Is necessary to lessen or prevent unlawful activity or threats to an individual’s health or safety.